Browser Extension – Win/Mac/Linux for Linkedin
A low profile and compact client with full LinkedIn™ features.
Adjust window in your favorite position. It will be saved for future use.
Otherwise make it a Sidebar Window (Option On/Off).
Everything is done directly on LinkedIn™ platform.
Auto-Start when browser starts(configure as On/Off).
Back/forward buttons for fast switching between conversations.
Refresh button to force self-actualization of the conversation.
Configurations in a Options section.
Real-time non-intrusive notifications in the App icon
Social Link for LinkedIn
v3.7 - 27/09/2017
– Fixed search bar located in the wrong place in some computers.
v3.6 – 26/09/2017
– Fixed not loading mobile view properly.
v3.5 – 11/09/2017
– When App is updated is displayed a little notification.
– Enable/disable this functionality in the settings page. Enabled by default.
– New entry in the show more (3 dots): Extensions catalog will list all OinkAndStuff extensions.
– Real-time non intrusive notifications. In the App icon on the browser toolbar will show the number os messages, friend requests, jobs, notifications pending/unanswered on LinkedIn.
Enable/disable this functionality in the settings page. Enabled by default.
– Some other improvements and bugfixes.
v3.4 – 03/09/2017
– New Interface: Material Design.
v3.3 – 27/07/2017
– Interface Bugfixes.
v3.2 – 07/06/2017
– Minor Bugfixes.
v3.1 – 05/06/2017
– Bugfixes and performance improvements.
v3.0 – 07/02/2017
– Forced the usage of mobile User-Agent.
– Improved navigation and login/logout.
– Lots of bugfixes.
v2.9 – 23/01/2017
– New visual and design changes.
– App name changed from: LinkedIn Lite to Social Link.
– We are creating a unique and consistence Brand across all Oinkandstuff extensions.
v2.8 – 04/01/2017
– Fixed images on Feed not showing properly.
– Added Profile picture close button.
v2.7 – 14/12/2016
– Mini tutorial improved with translations.
– On the first install the default Autostart is Off.
– When chrome/extension is updated/restarted it shows a popup notifying to close/open the window again.
v2.6 – 22/11/2016
– New button on TopBar: Help. It shows a mini tutorial of the App features.
– This mini tutorial is also shown after the first install of the App.
v2.5 – 10/10/2016
– Improvement in screenshot quality.
– Fixed Incognito Mode icon not being selected on startup.
v2.4 – 07/09/2016
– Evolution from JQuery 2.0 -> 3.0 for performance improvements and technical bugfixes.
v2.3 – 28/07/2016
– Minor improvement on window position for Mac, linux, Windows, ChromeOs.
v2.2 – 09/07/2016
– Window size with limitation when Zoomed.
– App TopBar with a new improved design.
– Usage of HD icons for improved quality. Most noticeably on Full HD and 4K screens.
v2.1 – 02/07/2016
– Options -> Topbar explained new image.
– Fixed linkedin header bug.
v2.0 – 26/06/2016
– Options -> About: New Informations.
– Full Changelog link on Update screen.
v1.9 – 07/06/2016
– New button on topbar: Incognito Browsing.
– With this mode enabled there is no Browsing history or any traces os your navigation left in your browser.
v1.8 – 30/05/2016
– New button on topbar: Allways on Top.
– Allow to enable-disable this mode.
– With this mode enabled the window will be docked on the right side of the screen and remain on top while open.
v1.7 – 16/05/2016
– Bugfixes on main screen.
v1.6 – 10/05/2016
– Bugfixes on search screen.
– Other minor improvements.
v1.5 – 17/04/2016
– Minor bugfixes.
– Correct detection of fairsharelabs extension on Premium page.
– Option to disable popup when App is updated with changelog.
v1.4 – 30/03/2016
– Fix search textbox not showing.
– New message: aligned buttons.
– When user is idle on news feed: auto-refresh configured in settings (default 240 seconds).
– Fixed other minor bugs.
v1.3 – 16/03/2016
– Fix’s and improvements on Chat.
v1.2 – 16/03/2016
– Web Search now on Google instead of Bing.
– jquery-2.2.1 (faster and stable).
– Minor bugfixes and minor interface changes.
v1.1 – 8/03/2016
– First Release.
– Full features available.